Prior to or after experiencing an emergency, faculty and staff may require varying levels of assistance. If you or someone you know requires assistance, the following Duke resources are available:

Crisis Support Services:

  • PAS – The Personal Assistance Service can provide post-emergency crisis counseling and referrals to long-term counseling if needed.
  • EOHW – Duke Employee Occupational Health and Wellness can assist with post-emergency medical needs.

Other Services:

  • Human Resources – Human Resources staff can assist with figuring out what accommodations and benefits (such as leave) may be available.
  • Home Departments – University departments can assist with making reasonable accommodations for employees and helping employees return to their normal jobs.